I've been considering the idea of adding photo galleries at my Web Logs site at About for a while now. But, I keep hitting an imaginary brickwall. Maybe I just need some early takers to start things off? Maybe you can help me out?
Some photo galleries that I wish to establish are:
1) "A Day In The Life of a Blogger" (a mini day tour of a blogger's life) - Perhaps, including 4-5 pictures with short descriptions.
2) "Blogger To Blogger" - Photos of blogger meet-ups, either one-on-one or groups. It would include some descriptions of the meeting (place, when, why, how...).
3) Favourite Blogger Gadgets - Bloggers and their favourite blogging tools (photos of gadgets and/or bloggers while using these tools).
4) Blogger Profile in Pictures - answering questions with photos, introducing a blogger... (For example: Who are you? [photo of self], Where do you blog? [Screencap of blog], Where do you blog from? [photo of a place], etc.).
5) Bloggerati Gallery - Photos of powerful/popular bloggers...
All submissions of course would be credited and would have appropriate link-backs. What do you think?
Any other ideas? Will you be interested in these photo galleries? Will you take part and submit some photos? 🙂