It's my first year to celebrate Oz Day as a full-fledged Aussie. But, my family and I didn't do anything extra special as it was just way too hot today (39+ deg celsius, thank you).
So, we just stayed at home, turned up the aircon and watched the cricket and the Australian Open. Not a bad way to celebrate, really. 😉
As an added tribute, I created the collage you see here.
Here are some of my Oz-related posts in this blog:
- Things I Like (and Dislike) About Oz: A.M.E. Part 4
- Things I Like (and Dislike) About Oz: Light Version
- Good Bloggers Down Under: Ask Me Anything Part 3
- Travel to The Southern Flinders Ranges (South Australia Travelogue) : Episode 3
- Aussie Slang, Mate! : Episode 4
- Top Dogs: Popular Dogs Breeds in Australia : Episode 5
If you're a fellow Aussie, do share how you celebrated today's special day. If you're a non-Aussie, do join us in celebrating too by telling us what are the things that make you say or think, "Oh yeah, that's so Australian!"