What does it really mean to trust the process?
Lately, I've been trying to understand the concept more. Not just in the process of art making and creativity, but in life in general.
When I brainstormed with the question: How do I learn to trust the process? These are some of the answers that popped up:
- By letting go.
- By believing that that everything will work out.
- By giving yourself - and others - the chance to fulfill a need, a dream, a hope...
- By knowing that if we do not trust, the alternative is worse...
- By understanding that trust doesn't mean being "out of control" - but actually being one with the outcome.
- By truly and fully living a life that you've always wanted.
In what way do YOU trust the process? And, who do you really, really trust?