'Just thought I'd create a page for the Ask Me Anything project, for easy reference.
Revived Selection of Qs
- Ask Me Anything, a revival - 7 questions from Eiain and AnP from 6 years past, finally answered in 2012.
- 10 for 10 Special: A Decade of Shai Coggins - A new collection of questions, offered during this blog's 10th year anniversary in 2010. Questions include: What's the meaning of life?, What's your favourite sushi?, What makes you happy? And a history lesson of this blog.
The Original Set of Qs
- 5 Things About Me - Answers the questions: Are you married?, Do you have kids?, Where do you live?, What's your work background? and What do you do for fun? (from FMF).
- Fave Blogs and Sites - Questions: What are your favorite blogs? and What are your favorite websites? (from FMF).
- On Traffic and Ads - Questions: What are some new, creative ways to drive traffic to blogs?, I don't see ads on your site. Why?, Do you post traffic levels (via Sitemeter) at About.com? (from FMF).
- Things I Like (and Dislike) About Oz - Questions: What's your favorite thing about Australia? and What's your least favorite? (from FMF).
- The Boy's Faves and Time Management for Working Mums - What's your son's favorite pasttime? (from FMF) and How do you manage to get your work done with a toddler around? (from Hsien).
- What Do You Do? - The question: When people (not online acquaintances) ask you what kind of work you do, how do you answer? (from Hsien).
- You Ask, I Answer - 5 Questions: What's your favorite M&M color?, What's your favorite food-related childhood memory?, Can one be friends with an ex?, When is your birthday?, and What is your favorite way to relax? (from Toni).
Do you have a question for me? Just ask away! 🙂