1) It's been a while since I blogged here, and I've been itching to get going again. So, instead of trying to dilly dally by organising my rushing thoughts, I just decided to put them all together like this.
2) It's horrible to feel sick. A lot. 😛
3) Multiple blogging can be really challenging when #2 happens too. Especially when partnered with tiredness. Heh.
4) I'm a glutton for punishment. I like doing a lot of things, almost all at the same time. I've been trying to perfect the art of life juggling.
5) I'm good with keeping secrets. Sometimes, too good. 🙂 The thing is, some secrets are too good not to share. But, they need to be shared at the right time.
6) Secret-keeping can be another factor for non-blogging moments.
7) I'm a late comer to this year's Australian Idol. I didn't even know auditions were being held and all. But, now I'm trying to watch as much as I can, just like I've done in the last 3 seasons. Heh. My personal faves this year: Chris M, Lisa, and Ricky. Actually, I quite like most of the folks in the Top 12 this year for some reason.
8) Leadership is not about making sure people know that you're a leader. It's about making sure that people trust you to be one.