I love books. Once upon a time, I used to spend a lot of my energy (and money!) in bookstores. And libraries. Reading one to two books a day is not impossible. 1 to 2 books a month will be considered a "slow reading month" for me.
The last couple of years have changed that drastically. Not sure what you were thinking towards the end of last year. Me? Well, I was lamenting the fact that I barely completed reading 10 books in 2007.
That's why I'm hoping to change that this year. I have no idea where and how I'd find the time and energy to read more books again. But, I believe that a mind cannot be complete if it doesn't spend enough time reading books.
So, my current reading list includes:
1. The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby**
2. Nikon D40x: Magic Lantern Guide by Simon Stafford**
3. The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler
4. Tales of the Unexpected by Roald Dahl
I hope that I'll be able to finish - and add some more to - this book list.
What's on YOUR reading list?
* Photo was taken inside The Whistling Fish in Robe, South Australia. One of the most beautiful bookstores I've ever been to in my life. It's one of those places that reminded me how much I love places filled with books. And, how I once dreamt of owning a similar place.
** Big thanks again to Darren, my not-so-secret santa during our b5 kris kringle. He sent these books as part of my Christmas pressie package. They arrived a few days ago. Yay.