Flickr has become a great source of inspiration for me. This week alone, I have thought about at least 9 things I'd like to do, based on other people's photos and lives. Here are those that I thought of, based on this mosaic collage (from top left to right):
1) Create a Want Book. I love lists. I love thinking of things that I wish I have. It'll be interesting to document these longings.
2) Remember and Make Paper Stars. I used to know how to do them. I made plenty during lessons in school. Now, I have no idea how to do them. And somehow, I want to try again.
3) Love more. It's something I keep telling myself.
4) Get a Gorillapod (or a better tripod). See what I mean about wants and wishes? Anyway, other than that thought... this photo also reminded me to find the freedom to be silly. In public. At home, with very close family, I can be silly. But, I get all prim and proper when I'm in public. I don't know how to take a silly photo of me. Not on purpose anyway. :-p
5) Create a word necklace. Or buy one. I always love the idea of words + art together.
6) Be more experimental with self portraiture. Let the act of taking self portraits be a journey of discovery. Oh, and yes, learn more about post processing techniques. Heh.
7) Learn Macro Photography. Something I really want to do.
8) Be Free. And let others be free. 'nuff said.
9) Capture Water. In more ways than one.
About the photos:
1. want book, 2. â˜… wishing upon the stars â˜…, 3. Day 5 - 365, 4. Day 114 - It's a Hat Right?, 5. 365 : day 10, 6. shadowland, 7. Daisy, daisy..., 8. enjoying the wind, 9. liquid diamonds
Mosaic, created with fd's Flickr Toys.