1. Create a punch collage. Something I really wish I can do one of these days...
2. Visit a Farm School. Or a zoo, an aquarium, etc.
3. Organise Your Home Office Paper. If you feel like tidying up.
4. Create Heart Art. Just because it's fun.
5. Throw or attend a Forest Party. Not really sure how it'll work, but it sounds like fun. 😉
6. Take photos of your pets. With style, of course.
7. Start your own silly faces photo project. Because humour in photos can be really cool.
8. Pick up the Exercise Habit. Something I struggle with. Ugh.
9. Learn how to fold a towel monkey. Or a towel cat, towel elephant, etc.
10. Bake Fluffy White Cupcakes. Just because.
So, what are you doing this weekend?