Yes, it's Week #7 now of our 52 Weeks of Blog Community project.
It was really great to see folks' polls from last week's task. I happily went to visit each participant, so that I can vote and/or comment on each entry. I hope you all checked out their polls too. If not, see below and vote. 🙂
Anyway, this week, our task is simply to... Feature One of Your Readers on Your Blog. There are different ways you can do this. Here are some ideas:
1) Do a blog feature/review of one of your readers on your blog. Write a complete post about them.
2) Send them an email, just to say hello or to say thank you... Or maybe, answer a question or address a concern.
3) Feature best comments. If you like any of your reader's comments, create a dedicated post for it like this.
4) Respond to their comments or questions via a blog post, with a link to their blog/s.
5) Thank your top commenters through private emails or through a blog post.
I'm sure you can think of many other possibilities. If you decide to join in, just leave a comment here telling us you're joining. And, if you can share with us what you did to feature your reader, that'll be great too.
Just remember that everyone who joins 52WoC Weeks #5 to #8 will be part of our 52WoC Virtual Party: Part 2. And, there's a $30 Winner's Choice Award (via Paypal) to be given away!
Anyway, I just want to say thanks again to last week's participants, which include:
- Alan Jones, with the poll - What's more important in a social messenger?
- Jeanne, with a poll on American Idol 7
- Justin - has a poll on the number of blogs folks read daily.
- Kari asks in her poll: Would you move for your man?
- Jamiwants to know: What's your favorite web past time?
- Nicola - Couldn't create a poll due to her blog platform. But, she joined via an open ended survey on Musak
- Toni joined in with a poll on How Folks Get Ideas
- Nenette - With a poll on what kind of gum you chew.
As always, if you have any questions, tips or ideas regarding this project, please feel free to share.