Do you feel like your days are just whizzing by? I can't believe it's time for Web Wednesday once again. Well, this past week, my web surfing hasn't been too active. Just been trying to catch up on so much work. And yes, keeping up to date with social networking. Heh.
Anyway, here are some of my random web finds of the week...
- 15 Powerful Ways to Differentiate Your Blog from the Crowd - Some very interesting ideas. But, like any type of advice, take it lightly. 🙂
- World of Inspiration - Lots of great quotes to inspire you!
- Organic Gardening Tips - I'm not really big on buying/using organic stuff. I'm cool with it, but I'm not that strict on it. Anyway, I do enjoy learning about organic gardening. Not that I have much time or energy to spend in my extremely sparse (and dry!) garden.
- Wordless Wednesday - Never tried joining this meme/group before, but I've heard folks enjoying it. This was recommended by fellow b5er, Elizabeth during our weekly chat today.
- Thursday Thirteen - Another meme/group that Elizabeth mentioned. Although I've known of this through Toni. I've never tried it before because as I recently admitted on Twitter, I've got this strange fear of the #13. I don't consider myself superstitious but 13 really gets to me. Apparently, according to Amy Palko, Stephen King has issues with 13 too. To the point that he suffers from triskaidekaphobia. That's why I thought I probably should finally address this 13 issue through Systematic Desensitization. This is one of my steps to deal with it. 😉
- TT: 13 Origami Wishes - Yep, speaking of Thursday Thirteen, Amy also wrote this amazing post about origami. And, I just *love* the wishes she shared for each one.
- Geek Test - Took this test yesterday and shared it on Twitter. Apparently, I'm a total geek. Except only 28.2%. Nenette scored higher. And, my li'l sis is not as geeky as I am. 😀
- Mr Picasso Head - And finally, if you want to do a digital Picasso-esque painting like the one you see here (titled 'Fly Me to the Stars'), go visit MrPicassoHead.com. It's a fun and easy way to do a digital doodle. You can even save and send your creations. They keep a copy of your image in their gallery and you can share the link to folks.
So, there you go. Hope you enjoyed this week's finds. Even if they are sooo random.
P.S. - Just want to wish my very talented and kind friend, Junnie a very happy birthday. Hope you have a fabulous day!