As I mentioned in 52WoC #9, one of the prizes for Month 3 will be a customised art journal. And, in the spirit of community and interaction, I thought I'd come up with my first online art collaboration project.
Yes, we can all build the art journal together.
Now, how do we do that?
Well, the basic idea is just for you to leave a comment in this post telling me 2 things:
1) Your Favourite Colour
2) The First Word that Comes to Mind
I will then incorporate your 2 things in to the art journal - and include your name in the package that will be sent.
Also, I will be documenting the progress of this art journal in the next 4 weeks during 52WoC Month 3's tasks (Weeks #9 - 12). And, show you what I've done to "your" page.
To make things a bit more fun, I will create an additional mini art journal based on this collaboration. So that the main art journal will be used in Month 3's raffle. And, the mini art journal will be the prize for a raffle draw to folks who participate in this collaborative art journal project.
1) Since I'm not sure how many people will participate, and I want to make sure that we have enough pages to make the art journals, you are welcome to have more than one entry in this collaboration. But, if possible, leave your second and subsequent entries every 5 or more different entries from other people. However, I'd like to limit it to 4 entries per person.
2) When leaving 2nd, 3rd or 4th entries, you can use the same prompt as above (Favourite Colour [or 2nd fave colour, etc] + Word that comes to mind).
3) Every comment you leave will give you 1 entry to the mini art journal raffle.
4) The covers of the art journal will be left for the winner of the 52WoC Month 3 Raffle + the raffle for this project.
5) If you're not joining this collaborative project, please avoid leaving a comment in this post. You're welcome to leave a comment in other posts. 🙂
6) We will close entries either at the end of Month 3's tasks or when we reach 25 entries, whichever comes first.
Again, if you have any questions or clarifications, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I'm really excited to see how this project will turn out! Since I've never done this before, I'm a little bit nervous. But, I'd like to think that excited nervous is a good thing!