Hello and welcome to Week #13 of our 52 Weeks of Blog Community Project. As you can tell from the title of this post, this week's task is all about choosing best posts of the month.
Here's how you can take part -
1. Choose your best - or most favourite - post from your blog for the month of March 2008.
2. Share the link in the comment section below. You can also tell us why you like it best.
3. Send some love to the commenter before you either by Tweeting about their favourite URL, Stumbling it, Leaving a comment, Blogging about it, etc. You can also do all, if you wish. But, just one way of sending some love is enough.
Note: Commenter #1 can simply send some love to this post or to 52WoC in general. Commenter #2 can send some love to Commenter #1's best post. Commenter #3 send some love to Commenter #2's best post, etc etc.
Hope that's all good. If you have any questions, as always feel free to ask.
Also, please note that this is the first task for Month #4. Tasks/Weeks inclusive for Month 4: Week #s 13 - 16.
Prizes for our fourth monthly virtual party? 1) $30 Winner's Choice Award (via Paypal) and 2) A copy of a brand new gocco print (still to be created/announced)
Anyway, thanks again to everyone who participated in last week's task (Give a Blog Star Award) -
- Em Dy, who gave a star to Toni of Wifely Steps
- Toni, who gave a star to Meredith Matthews of Lemonade Stand
- Jami, who gave stars to Mythbuster Beauty, Cheap but not Easy, and Life Candy in her post.
- Jen Hill awarded stars to Bionic Beauty, Fried Green Madness, and Grammah Hansen in her post.
- Nenette awarded these stars to Bionic Beauty, Mrs Mogul and April's CR Diary in her post.
I'm adding Nicola, who shared a Blog Star Award too - but didn't get included immediately 'cause her comment was stuck in the spam section. Yikes. Anyway, comments recovered - she's now part of this week's task too. And, yeah - it was a shock to see that she awarded me with a Star. Thanks, Nicola! Didn't really expect one. I do appreciate the kind words, though. Thank you!
I'll be updating the Blog Star Awards page soon to reflect our Batch 2 Awardees. Congratulations to all!
And yes - we're holding our 3rd Virtual Party on the 11th of April! So, mark the date and check who will win the customised art journal and b5 gear.