After a quick break last week, Web Wednesday is back! So, here are some of my recent web finds...
On Work and Productivity
Here are some interesting finds on working and productivity -
- Rescue Time - A web-based time management application. Analyse your work productivity while you're online.
- Zen Habits - A really popular blog on simple productivity.
- Celebrating the remote office worker - Rick Segal's post on the strengths of remote office workers. As someone who works from home, I really appreciated this blog entry.
- WorkShak - A blog about working from home.
More Twitter Fun Finds
It seems like there's always a new Twitter app and Twitter articles being born every minute. Here are some that I discovered recently -
- TwitDir - Find your friends who are on Twitter in this Twitter-specific directory.
- Twitter Vision 3D - Look at where Tweets are coming from all over the world in this 3D map.
- Twitxr - Take photos and share them in your Tweets. One way to add some picture in to your Twitter stories.
- The Ultimate List of Twittering Moms - Wendy Piersall's massive list on all moms who are on Twitter.
More Web Wonders
Other stuff you might like -
- Dayspring Christian Ecards - I'm always on the lookout for nice, free ecard sites. This one seems quite cute.
- BookMooch - Haven't tried this out yet, but like the concept behind it. How can you not be fascinated with the idea of giving books away AND getting some books your way?
Oh, and in case you missed it, Minic Rivera interviewed me at Blogging in Boxers. Also, my colleague Darren Rowse, has been interviewed by The Australian newspaper. Our company, b5media, was mentioned in the piece plus there was also a brief mention of moi. 😉
Hope you enjoyed this week's finds!