In the spirit of International "Thank You" Week - and the desire to keep blogging more often, I'd like to share with you these things that I'm thankful for this week. I know I could probably make this list a bit longer. But, I'm quite fond of the number 10 when it comes to lists. So, here you go ---
2) People who take the time to thank and comfort others. Generosity. And Gratitude.
3) Great food; family meals at home (no matter how chaotic!).
4) Online friends and community; "real life" friends... for supporting me in many special, unexpected ways.
6) Finding some time to read books, do a bit of "proper writing", a little art-making, and plenty of dreamstorming.
7) My work, which is a great way to learn, grow, and feel blessed.
8 ) My husband, who takes care of a lot of things that I'm not too fond of doing - bills, taxes, and all sorts of other stuff.
9) My kids, who make me laugh and feel overwhelmed with love and pride - everyday.
10) The Beauty of Now. The Treasure of Yesterday. The Promise of Tomorrow.
What are you thankful for this week? And, have you already thanked someone lately?