It's Week #24 of our 52 Weeks of Blog Community project. This week's task is an extremely simplified version of Lynn Stevens' suggestion from 52WoC#19. Lynn suggested a Flickr mash-up of some kind. But, I thought that we'll keep this simple for now.
To participate in this week's 52WoC, you need to do 2 things:
1) Share your Flickr URL (if you have one), so we can add each other as contacts. If you don't have a Flickr URL and you don't wish to sign up there, that's okay. Just do #2.
2) Share at least one Flickr Photo that inspired you. You can do this by simply sharing the link to the photo. Or, blogging about that photo and sharing your blog post URL here. Or, sharing that photo in our Photography Studio Forum. (Optional: If you can tell that Flickrite that her/his photo has been inspiring, that'll be great too.) If you can, please answer: Why (or how) did that photo inspire you?
Looking forward to seeing your inspirational Flickr photos. And, seeing *YOUR* Flickr photostreams too. 🙂
Anyway, here's the round from last week's 52WoC#23: Forum Fun! task. So, here are our new S Studio Forum Friends -
- Kari (3 entries)
- Toni (3 entries)
- Nicola (3 entries)
- Jami (2 entries)
- Heather (2 entries)
- Marjorie (2 entries)
- Sasha (2 entries) - bonus points for starting a thread too 😉
- Xee (2 entries)
- Jayme (1 entry)
- Nenette (1 entry)
Thank you all for being party of S Studio's Forums Party launch. 🙂 I'm looking forward to more fun at the forums with you (and new friends).
And yes, a big warm welcome to Xee! So glad to have you join us at 52WoC.
Oh, and if you're wondering about the # of entries, this is how it goes...
- 1 entry = Those who left a comment without registering at the forums and those who registered but did not post anything (YET!)
- 2 entries = Those who registered AND posted something at the forums.
- 3 entries = Those who registered, posted, and shared their forum participation in the blog post.