Welcome to the very first Web Wednesday of 2009. Here are some web resources that I'd like to share with you...
- An Awesome Book by Dallas Clayton - This is an online preview version of the book. And, reading it is definitely a great way to start the year off. Good reminder of things that really matter... and dreams.
- Authentic Happiness: Use of Positive Psychology - Since "BLISS" is my super fab word of the year, I'm making myself more aware of what that word really means to me. In one of my journeys online, I came across this site. I've already heard of positive psychology and had looked in to it. But, it's interesting to read more on it again. Oh, and yes, this site offers some tests/quizzes too!
- Free Tools Help You Fulfill New Year's Resolutions - A post at Switched.com, sharing some interesting apps to help you fulfill your resolutions.
- Personal Goal Setting - Interesting article about goal setting. It includes tips and ideas from Mind Tools.
- iMindMap - I know I must've mentioned this before, but since it's a NY edition, I thought this app is worth mentioning again. I really find this software from Tony Buzan very useful whenever I need to brainstorm and such. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it.
- Free Printable Calendars - If you're ever in need of a calendar pronto, this is one good place to go. Just click on the month and print straight from your browser. No downloads needed.
What about you? Any other suggestions and ideas of what would make good tools, resources, and articles for the new year?