Yes, I know that Valentine's Day is long gone. But, I haven't been able to share my love-related links during that week, so I thought I'd use this round of link loving goodness via our Web Wednesday feature -
- Twesents - Send virtual presents to your Twitter contacts and friends. It seems like a fun way to 'spread the love' on Twitter, similar to Facebook's gifts. But, you DO need to have some credits to send Twesents (you get an initial credit value) and you DO have to share your Twitter log-in and password.
- Getting the Love You Want: The Imago Dialogue - An interesting article on relationships.
- GiveWell - This a site that spotlights various charities/non-profits in Australia. Giving them reviews and such.
- How to Create a Triangle Box - Thinking of a creative way to wrap small presents like chocolate kisses? Then, check out this interesting tutorial on how to make a triangle box.
- Relationship Quizzes - Just some interesting online tests to assess your relationships and/or relationship style.
Any other love-related links that you'd like to share with us? 🙂