Yes, I confess. These "look of the week" self-portraits were actually taken a couple of weeks ago (on my dad's birthday). But, I didn't really feel like posting them at the time.
And, since it has been a while since I last posted my first LOTW, I thought that now might be a good time to share these photos. It's really cool to know that some of you definitely liked my return to self portraiture. So, I'm really going to try and do more of these. Hopefully, push it a bit further.
In any case, in true fashion blogging style, here are the details of this simple look (which I must say, has become a personal favourite for this autumn season):
- Black tank top - from ICE
- Grey off-the-shoulder knitted sweater top - Not sure what to call these things! They're actually too light to be a real sweater. But yeah, it's something from NI9NE
- Jeans - Another hand-me-down from my sister. And, my second favourite pair of jeans. Its label says LWR. I have no clue what that means.
- Black wedge shoes - Ledger, from Zoe Wittner (my favourite pair of shoes at the moment!
- Black scarf - Not sure where these are from!
- Silver leaf earrings - Gift from my mum, I think. Or was that from my sis? Heh.
Whenever I wish to use this look, I try to vary it a bit by changing the sweater top (I have a black pair that looks similar), the tank top, the jeans, the scarf, and/or the earrings. Sometimes, I wear my hair down as you see here. Other times, I wear my hair back in a ponytail.
Where To: Grad school lectures