So, I've been trying to avoid online shops lately. Well, I've been avoiding most shopping, really - other than the grocery variety. But today, I caved in and visited Etsy.
Yes, I've just about survived it without any damage to my bank and Paypal accounts. But, I did find this section on Geek Chic Gift Guides and I just know that I'll be in trouble one of these days.
Well, how can I resist Geek and Chic combined?!
Anyway, these are the Etsy items/shops that are bound to hook me in some time...
- Laptop Sleeve with Strap - annyandme ->> Love this! IF I ever buy one, I might choose a different coloured fabric.
- CTRL-ALT-DEL pillows set - diffractionfiber ->> Cute - but would love it to be more Mac-ified 🙂
- Faux PCB resin pendant - beadworkbyamanda ->> Cool. I just love resin pendants and I've been longing for one for a while now.
- Superheroes Among Us art - estasketch ->> Nice, huh? And the artist is Oz-based!
- 20-sided die pendant - pawandclawdesigns ->> I've just been reconnecting with my RPG memories lately, so seeing this was such a thrill. So, so tempting! I'd probably opt for a different type and colour of chain, though.