For our anniversary week 52 Weeks of Blog Community task, let's talk about blogging beginnings. You can either just post a comment below or write a post on your own blog and share the link here.
Here are some guideline questions that might help you jog your memory and get you writing about how you started as a blogger -
- When did you learn all about blogs? And, when do you start your very own blog?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Did anyone influence your beginnings as a blogger? Any major inspirations?
- Do you remember your very first blog post? What did you write about?
- What are the most memorable moments from your blog when you were starting out?
Anyway, I hope these questions help you.
By the way, this is going to be a quick round of 52WoC, as I hope to include this task for our upcoming 52WoC Party #9 (scheduled some time this weekend). So, I'm planning to close this task on the 28th of August, Friday PM (Adelaide Time).
Hope you get the chance to join us so that you can take part in our 9th 52WoC virtual party.
In any case, here are the participants from our 52WoC#43: From Online to Real Life task -
Thanks again, everyone!