1. Leave a comment. You can do this on any post. And, just for this week, all comments will be considered as a "raffle entry" for our anniversary party.
2. Delurk! If you're a reader who's never left a message or comment, please do so. It'll be great to hear from you and get to know you.
3. Nominate Studio Notes at Nuffnang's 1st Asia-Pacific Blog Awards. For "Best Geek Blog" and/or "Most Influential Blog" perhaps? 🙂 Anyway, if not this blog, please go and nominate some of your favourite Australian and/or Asian blogs out there. Go here for nominations.
4. Vote in our polls. Here's our latest poll.
5. Join our 52WoC project! We're currently on task #44.
6. Vote for this blog on Blogger's Choice Awards. Studio Notes is currently nominated in the "Best Blog About Stuff" award. So, hopefully you'll send in some love that way too.
7. Link to this blog! Add it on your blogroll, Tweet about our projects, blog about it... Just please help to spread the word in some way. And, if you do, please let me know. I'd really, really appreciate it.
8. Join us on Facebook! Yes, Studio Notes is now on Facebook. Do join us as a Fan so you can get updates, share photos and videos, talk to fellow creative geeks, etc.
9. Subscribe to Studio Notes. If you haven't added us to your blog reader yet, please subscribe now. It's a great way to know when the site gets updates.
Image Note: Some time last year, I talked about "What does your blog say about you?" after using Wordle and giving my blogging practice some thought. This year, for the Studio's 9th Anniversary, I decided to use it again to re-evaluate my blogging practice. And, while my latest "word cloud" doesn't capture everything that I wish to capture, I thought this time, the results are heaps better. I'm glad to see words like inspiration, write/writing/writers, stories/story, true, wish, remember, creative, book, reading, give, people, fearless, love, and beginnings in my latest "word cloud". Last year, I was horrified to find that words like hate, structure, issues, leave, commenter, etc. made their way in to my "word cloud". I guess, that revealed where my headspace (and heartspace?!) was the same time a year ago. So, hopefully, this shows that I am definitely doing much better this year in blogging - and in life. How amazing is that? 🙂
Thank you so much again for your support - and everything else!