Things seem to be a bit hot and heavy around here at the Studio lately, what with posts on goals and love and all that. So, I thought I'd keep things light today.
The idea is simple:
- Take photos of 7 red things that you can find around your home.
- Tag 7 people to do the same thing.
Easy peasy. Lemon squeezy.
Now, the 7 Red Things that you can see in the collage are:
1. Red Minnie Mouse toddler flip-flops. Owned by my li'l girl, of course. Bought in South Africa.
2. Me - in my red top. One of my old-time favourites. I don't remember where I bought it, though. It has been a long time ago. In any case, I'm wearing it right now, even as I blog. Yes, I was sitting in my study (home office) right there.
3. My red coat. Bought from Target. Love it.
4. A can of Coke. Something that you can definitely find at our house!
5. Red toy shopping trolley. Not the best made toy, but the kids love it.
6. Footballs. Lots of 'em all over the house. Different shapes and sizes too. One of 'em's an Arsenal football.
7. Red apples. Another mainstay in our household.
Well, that was fun. So much red around! I should do more colour-themed photos and/or art.
Hmmm... But, now comes the tough bit. I'm always hesitant to tag folks because I don't want anyone to feel obligated. But, I'll tag 7 bloggers anyway (but don't feel the pressure to do it, though), who I think might enjoy the photo challenge. 🙂