So, we haven't had a comment interaction type of task for 52 Weeks of Blog Community for a while now. That's why I thought we'd give it another go before this project finally ends (just two more from now!). Now, here we go...
For this task, all participants must:
- Post a blog community-related request in the comment form.
- Complete a request from the commenter before them.
And, well... That's it!
For example, I'm sharing a request at the end of this post... the first commenter will do what I requested AND share his/her own request... Commenter 2 will do what Commenter 1 has requested and share his/her own request... and so on. Whoever posts the last request, I will be fulfilling that request.
Hmmm... Does that make sense?
Some notes on requests:
- Please make sure that your requests are blog community-related only (example: "please comment on this post", or "please join my contest," etc).
- Make your requests simple enough. Don't ask for anything too difficult! (e.g., if you require sign-up before commenting, please avoid requesting for comments...)
- Do ask reasonable requests. For example, don't ask for people to buy what you're selling, click on ads, or donate to something, etc.
- You can make a request for yourself - or for another blogger. It's up to you!
Since we've been at this for a while, I'm hoping that you get the picture of what we're hoping to achieve in this task!
It's just that one of the things that I notice that for many of us, it's just too hard to ask for something (e.g., vote for us, ask for comments, etc). However, as a blog community, we learn to tap in to each other's resources. And somehow, when we learn to ask for the right things (in the right way!), we allow our community to overwhelm us with support. Often, I'm just in awe of how our blog communities can be so much more generous than we can imagine.
Hopefully, through this task, we'll see this in action... We'll see how it goes!
Anyway, speaking of generosity and blog community love, here's our wonderful participants from our 52WoC#49 task ("What You Love") -
If I missed you, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm actually doing this at midnight on a Friday when I'm soo exhausted. So, it's not unlikely that my eyes may be getting all crossed and blurry by now! 😀
In any case, I'm looking forward to see your special requests... and all the blog community love we'll pass around for this round's task...
My special request for the 1st Commenter: If you're an old-time commenter on Studio Notes, I simply ask that you say hello to one of the bloggers that are leaving comments here at Studio Notes (especially someone you've never said hello to before). You can check out the links of "Top Commenters" on my sidebar. Do say howdy to at least one of them - and tell them I sent 'ya. 🙂
If you've never left a comment here on Studio Notes - all I ask is that you delurk and just say howdy by leaving a comment. Then, post your request!