Things are going to be even more crazy hectic on my side of the sky in the next few weeks, so I'm going to try and blog Studio Notes' "regular features" as quickly as I can before the month is over. So, here's my monthly Style Studio/self-portrait installment. Since I've been posting dresses a lot lately, I thought I'd go simple and casual again this month...
- Brown, long tube top - Not sure where I bought this from now. It's a few years old. In fact, I'm pretty certain I've posted this somewhere on this blog before.
- Wide, twisted tan belt - From Target. I love it. This belt reminds me that belts can really make good fashion accessories.
- HerBench Blue Jeans - My favourite hand-me-down jeans form my sis. You've seen this often enough in my style files! 🙂
- Earrings - Black giant dangling tear drop earrings.
As you can see, this is just a simple summer/spring attire. Oh, and yes, there are no shoes in the photo shoot, but I believe I used both my black wedge shoes and my flat brown shoes with the whole thing (alternates, of course, not at the same time! ;-)).
Where To: Filming/Interview for my digital storytelling workshop class.
- Camera: Trusty old Nikon D40x
- Lens: My beloved Sigma 30mm f1.4
- Time: AM
- Light: Natural light, no flash
- Self-portrait technique: remote control
- Post processing: Only used Picasa to create the collage, then I adjusted the light + used B&W focus effect