It has been a while since I last held a giveaway here at the Studio. And, since I'm still in an 11th year blog anniversary celebratory mood, I thought we can do a giveaway again.
So, up for grabs today are TWO $20 vouchers for the deal site, Groupon Australia*. There, you can find a number of offers in your city/state or nationwide that you might be interested in --- from discounted gadgets to cheap vacations.
So, how can you win ONE of 2 Groupon vouchers that I'm giving away?
There are four ways you can enter. Each time you do one of these things, you get an entry. So, there more you do, the more chances of winning:
1. Leave a comment in this post. Your comment may answer ONE (or more, if you wish) of these questions:
- "Have you ever used Groupon before? If yes, what do you think of it? If not, what would help you to use it?"
- "Have you used other 'deal sites'? If yes, which ones? If not, why?"
Or, feel free to leave a general comment about this post and/or deals in general.
2. Tweet this post! It's easy. Just click on the Tweet button you see at the beginning or the end of this post and leave the @shaicoggins reference intact, so I know that you've Tweeted this post.
3. Share this post on Facebook. Just copy and paste the link to your status and make sure you tag me, so I know that you've shared it on FB.
4. Like or comment on the post about this giveaway on Studio Notes' Facebook page (a page that badly needs some attention!). Or, on my personal FB page.
Please note that this giveaway is for Australian residents only. Sorry, my non-Oz based friends! I hope that I'd be able to do a giveaway for you too one of these days.
In any case, I look forward to folks' participation!
Deadline: 19 October 2011 (12MN, Adelaide Time). At the end of this giveaway, I will randomly draw winners based on entries. TWO winners will be notified accordingly.
* Full disclosure on Groupon Australia: I am not paid to do this giveaway. I have just been invited to participate, and I thought some of my Oz-based friends & readers might find the $20 vouchers useful, so I decided to take part. I've been given a voucher to test out their service as well, which I haven't used yet. I'm hoping to be able to share my Groupon experience one of these days, when I get to use my voucher. And, I look forward to your stories too!