1) defenestration (huh?!)
2) serendipity (cute word, but became too corny)
3) onomatopoeia (makes a lovely sound when you say it aloud)
4) discombobulate (a good thing to say when you're trying to impress)
5) plethora (love it too)
6) callipygian (eh?)
7) juxtapose (what's so cool about this word, I wonder?)
8) persnickety (*snicker*)
9) kerfuffle (*double snicker*)
10) flibbertigibbet (a good one to use for a limerick?)
What about you? Do you have any favourite words that didn't make this list?
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children’s book.
A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology” list.
Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.