Oh dear. I hope I'm wrong. But, I have a sinking feeling that one of my sites has been "Sandboxed" by Google.
There's really so much to learn in this wide world of the web. And, sometimes, I just want to hurry up and get it all done.
Darren Rowse of Problogger.net has a great and timely analogy for me on this issue in his entry, Blogging as Farming - How to Grow a Bumper Blogging Crop.
Now, I just have to remind myself that...
1) It all takes time to grow.
2) All businesses can be risky, and some factors are beyond my control.
3) I can't make things grow any faster or better. I just need to learn how to help it grow and do the best I can under the circumstances.
4) What works for some may not work for me. And vice versa.
5) Patience is important. That, and persistence. As well as planning.
Now, let's see how I can weather this sandbox thingy... among other things. :p
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.