I've been considering the idea of adding photo galleries at my Web Logs site at About for a while now. But, I keep hitting an imaginary brickwall. Maybe I just need some early takers to start things off? Maybe you can help me out?
Some photo galleries that I wish to establish are:
1) "A Day In The Life of a Blogger" (a mini day tour of a blogger's life) - Perhaps, including 4-5 pictures with short descriptions.
2) "Blogger To Blogger" - Photos of blogger meet-ups, either one-on-one or groups. It would include some descriptions of the meeting (place, when, why, how...).
3) Favourite Blogger Gadgets - Bloggers and their favourite blogging tools (photos of gadgets and/or bloggers while using these tools).
4) Blogger Profile in Pictures - answering questions with photos, introducing a blogger... (For example: Who are you? [photo of self], Where do you blog? [Screencap of blog], Where do you blog from? [photo of a place], etc.).
5) Bloggerati Gallery - Photos of powerful/popular bloggers...
All submissions of course would be credited and would have appropriate link-backs. What do you think?
Any other ideas? Will you be interested in these photo galleries? Will you take part and submit some photos? 🙂
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.