Kim tagged me again, so I can't resist...
4 jobs i’ve had in my life…
Just existing jobs would probably fill this up...😉
2. Professional Blogger
3. Freelance Writer
4 movies i could watch over and over…
Ooohh... this is tougher!
1. Ever After
2. Love, Actually
3. any Harry Potter movie 🙂
4. many Disney films...(yes, yes, I'm a sucker for fantasy, comedy, and faerie tales!)
4 places i’ve lived
Just the right spot...
1. Parañaque City, Philippines (Grew up here)
2. Los Angeles, California, USA (spent a little time here)
3. Singapore (spent about 3+ years here)
4. Adelaide, Australia (where I am now)
4 tv shows i love to watch
1. Australian Idol (when it's on)
2. Law and Order (when I get hooked)
3. Lonely Planet (when I was addicted to travel shows, esp. with Ian Wright)
4. Aussie D-I-Y shows (yes, I've been "Aussie-fied" this way :-))
4 places i’ve been on vacation
These are just some of my faves...
1. Paris, France
2. South Africa (Jo'brg, Cape Town, etc.)
3. England/Scotland (a British tour, for my honeymoon)
4. Malaysia (KL, Tioman, Cherating, Malacca, etc.)
4 websites i visit daily
Not counting my own...
3. b5media (Yes, I'm co-owner, but lots of other blogs and bloggers there... I especially make it a point to visit our internal blog.)
4. About.com (I'm connected, yes, but it isn't mine. Lots of other sites I visit there too. I also make it a point to visit our internal forum.)
4 of my favorite foods
4 places i’d rather be right now
I'm quite happy where I am, really... So, these are just some places I enjoy visiting...
1. Perth/Fremantle (Western Australia)
2. Any European country...
3. The beach!
4. Libraries, Bookstores and/or Art Shops!
4 bloggers i am tagging
Do let me know if you do this!!
1. My sister, Sharon ("Sasha") Manuel.
2. My good friend, Aileen Santos.
3. The lovely and very interesting Karen Cheng (if she hasn't done this yet).
4. My long-time online buddy whom I haven't heard from in a long time, Ruby Bayan-Gagelonia.
*I was a psychologist in Singapore, but am unable to call myself as such officially here in Australia due to local regulations. I have yet to be an officially registered psychologist.
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.