I am so loving my iPod. And, being a typical gadget girl, I'm beginning to suffer from gadget accessories lust. Ack.
1) iPod Cover - Right now, my iPod's underdressed. Yes, at the moment, I'm just using the "cloth case" that came in the pack. So, after seeing the iSkin eVo3 (and matching earphones too!), I'm having trouble avoiding that online shopping cart. I'm tempted to get one of the brightly coloured iSkins (Sonic or Blush). But, I think if (er, when?) I go for it, I'd take the safe route and go for an Eclipse. Or maybe, I can go for the TuffWrap Accent instead?
2) FM transmitter for iPods - Well, okay, I admit it: I can cross this out of the list now. I received an early Mother's Day gift the other day in the form of XtremeMac's AirPlay2 FM Transmitter for iPods. It's not perfect, but I think it's great. I can use it with any of the stereos/radios that I have at home, in the office, or the car. And, since it has a pass-through dock connector, my iPod doesn't have to rely on its batteries, as I can use the charger/plug even while using the transmitter. Yay.
3) iPod Universal Dock - Oooh, but, this opens up the idea of buying AV cables to connect to the TV for photo slideshows and video/movie shows. And, an Apple Remote too - to make viewing easier. Aaaahhh... more things to feed my gadget lust.
4) iPod Radio Remote - Just because I want to have the option of listening to the radio too. 🙂
5) Digital Voice Recorder - Note to self: The MicroMemo is definitely looking good. Ha.
6) Car Recharger - Sure, I'm not driving much yet at the moment. But, this should hopefully prove to be handy next year. Hehe.
7) Audio Books for iPods - I've never really been in to them, but I've been meaning to start for a while now. I even tried to subscribe to Audible.com when I first bought an MP3 player a few months ago. But, my player apparently wasn't compatible. So, that didn't work out. Maybe this time I'd get things going.
8) Plenty of iTunes Credit - Apart from the music, I'd love to get access to those movies and TV shows. Yikes!
Hmmm... I probably can think of more, but I think I better stop. Don't want to make 'someone' too nervous. 😉
Anyway, here are some sites that cater to people who are looking for iPod accessories:
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.