1) It's been a while since I blogged here, and I've been itching to get going again. So, instead of trying to dilly dally by organising my rushing thoughts, I just decided to put them all together like this.
2) It's horrible to feel sick. A lot. 😛
3) Multiple blogging can be really challenging when #2 happens too. Especially when partnered with tiredness. Heh.
4) I'm a glutton for punishment. I like doing a lot of things, almost all at the same time. I've been trying to perfect the art of life juggling.
5) I'm good with keeping secrets. Sometimes, too good. 🙂 The thing is, some secrets are too good not to share. But, they need to be shared at the right time.
6) Secret-keeping can be another factor for non-blogging moments.
7) I'm a late comer to this year's Australian Idol. I didn't even know auditions were being held and all. But, now I'm trying to watch as much as I can, just like I've done in the last 3 seasons. Heh. My personal faves this year: Chris M, Lisa, and Ricky. Actually, I quite like most of the folks in the Top 12 this year for some reason.
8) Leadership is not about making sure people know that you're a leader. It's about making sure that people trust you to be one.
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.