Public ranting isn't really my thing. In fact, private ranting is something I even keep to a minimum. Life's too short to live with too much negativity.
But, sometimes, I indulge myself. Call it catharsis. I figure it's better than getting in to a road rage of some sort. 😉
So, please excuse me as I list a few things that are annoying me at the moment...
1) Rude, inconsiderate drivers. I mean, really, who cares if you can screech your tires? And, what's the point in harrassing a P plater anyway? And, will it hurt to say thanks if someone actually tries to offer some consideration to you on the road?!
2) Cyclists who think they own the road. What's up with you lot?!
3) People who're only too willing to believe the worst of you. Or your company/business. Truth doesn't matter. Reality is what/how they like to make it.
4) People who create trouble --- and then blame other people if they get in to trouble. They feel victimised, even if they're the ones who've been hurting others. What the ---?!
5) People who just like to jump in to all the wrong conclusions. It doesn't matter if they know diddly squat. See #3.
6) People who think that you owe them something. They believe that you owe them an explanation, a complete story, or whatever. It doesn't matter if they're not really related to you. They know about you, so you must be obliged to them. Huh?! And, if they don't get what they want, then they become #3 or #5 or all.
7) People who complain too much. 'nuff said. 🙂
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.