Since I wrote my "looking back highlights" post, I've been meaning to blog about things that I'm looking forward to in the year 2007. Now, nearly half of the first month's gone.
Well, since it's still January, I hope it's not too late to write this anyway... ;-P
1) The arrival of Baby #2. Probably THE biggest thing that I'm expecting for 2007. And, it's expected to happen by the end of March.
2) Working more on b5media. Something I'm really looking forward to, as I take on more projects and tasks as the company's Vice President of Community. It's exciting and scary at the same time.
3) Meeting some colleagues and online friends in person. I didn't have enough of these meetings last year. This year, I'm hoping I'd be able to do so! Especially my business partners and fellow b5ers.
4) Blog revamps. Redesigns, culling, re-activation... I'm definitely expecting some new stuff happening in my blogging world.
5) Fixing up my new house. There are already a few projects in line before the baby's due. In fact, this is something I'm obsessed with when I'm not working. Once the baby comes though, who knows if we'll still find the time and energy.
6) Seeing some of my family. My M-I-L's already due to visit for baby's arrival to help us out. Hopefully, I'd be able to see some of my rellies from my side of the family too some time during the year.
7) Big birthdays! A few people in my life are celebrating their "big birthdays" this year. The big three-oh, the big four-oh, the big six-oh... I hope they all have a great time.
8) Some more travelling. I'm always hoping to see new places every year. My little family and I are already booked to go somewhere locally mid-year. More on this nearer the time. But, maybe, I'll be able to travel a bit more too.
9) Learning new things. It is always a new year goal for me to take up something different every year. Last year, I did a few things: figure drawing classes, IDT, PART training, pole dancing, pilates... So, hopefully 2007 will bring me new things to add to my skills and experiences.
Well, I know I've got a lot more things that I'm looking forward to. But, I think this list should do for now. What about you? What are you looking forward to in 2007?
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.