Just had a chat with a journalist from SBS Radio - Filipino (Australia) earlier today. It was an interesting and pleasant interview. A few things I liked about it:
1) The journalist made several attempts to make sure I was ready for the interview. First, she emailed me a few times and asked for a contact number. Then, she called me at least a week in advance to set an interview time. Then, before the interview schedule, she called again to confirm. On top of all these, she briefed me with the types of questions she was going to ask before she started recording.
2) While the interview will be aired on radio, it was pre-recorded. And, due to be edited. Yay.
3) She gave me a two-part interview, which will air on separate times. The first one was mostly on my profile as someone who works in the IT industry. Well, particularly, a Filipina-Australian woman in technology. The next part was mostly advice stuff about getting in to online business.
4) She asked me quite an interesting question that almost stumped me. Will have to see if it makes it to the final show.
5) The interviewer was friendly and polite. Really nice. 🙂
Anyway, I'm not sure when the shows will air. But, she told me that there should be something available online. So, hopefully, I'll be able to share the links here.
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.