(Because it was something I've been talking about lately. And, am slowly using it more and more.)
1. Twitterfeed - If you have a Twitter account and you wish to promote your latest blog posts on your Twitter account, sign up for this service.
2. 17 Ways You Can Use Twitter: A Guide for Beginners, Marketers and Business Owners - If you think Twitter's just a waste of time (like I did), think again.
3. 5 Tips to Make You a Better Twitter User
4. Twhirl - A desktop client for Twitter.
Oh, and if you're interested to follow me over at Twitter, you can find me at http://twitter.com/shaicoggins.
('Cause you know I love mine.)
5. 14 Essential Mac OS X Apps for Bloggers
6. Ecto 3 is in beta. And, while it's lacking a few features I like (including some that were available in the older version), it's definitely a great improvement. Loving it so far. Makes me want to stay put and cease trying MarsEdit.
7. Lusting after StoryMill 3.0. I wonder if it's better than Scrivener? Already heard some good things about Scrivener, you see, but haven't tried it out. Ah well. As if I'm going to get the time to write a novel. Hah.
8. Flip4Mac - Watch .wmv files on your Mac.
9. Yahoo Pipes - In beta. A tool to help you aggregate and mash-up web content.
10. Fring - Haven't tried it myself, but Brian suggested this mobile service for folks who wish to be connected with their IM (Skype, etc) on the go.
Oh, and final call for the Adelaide Bloggers' Meet-up. It's definitely on this Friday, 25 Jan 08, 7pm. Looking forward to meeting up.
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.