1. Create a punch collage. Something I really wish I can do one of these days...
2. Visit a Farm School. Or a zoo, an aquarium, etc.
3. Organise Your Home Office Paper. If you feel like tidying up.
4. Create Heart Art. Just because it's fun.
5. Throw or attend a Forest Party. Not really sure how it'll work, but it sounds like fun. 😉
6. Take photos of your pets. With style, of course.
7. Start your own silly faces photo project. Because humour in photos can be really cool.
8. Pick up the Exercise Habit. Something I struggle with. Ugh.
9. Learn how to fold a towel monkey. Or a towel cat, towel elephant, etc.
10. Bake Fluffy White Cupcakes. Just because.
So, what are you doing this weekend?
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.