Yes, it's Week #7 now of our 52 Weeks of Blog Community project.
It was really great to see folks' polls from last week's task. I happily went to visit each participant, so that I can vote and/or comment on each entry. I hope you all checked out their polls too. If not, see below and vote. 🙂
Anyway, this week, our task is simply to... Feature One of Your Readers on Your Blog. There are different ways you can do this. Here are some ideas:
1) Do a blog feature/review of one of your readers on your blog. Write a complete post about them.
2) Send them an email, just to say hello or to say thank you... Or maybe, answer a question or address a concern.
3) Feature best comments. If you like any of your reader's comments, create a dedicated post for it like this.
4) Respond to their comments or questions via a blog post, with a link to their blog/s.
5) Thank your top commenters through private emails or through a blog post.
I'm sure you can think of many other possibilities. If you decide to join in, just leave a comment here telling us you're joining. And, if you can share with us what you did to feature your reader, that'll be great too.
Just remember that everyone who joins 52WoC Weeks #5 to #8 will be part of our 52WoC Virtual Party: Part 2. And, there's a $30 Winner's Choice Award (via Paypal) to be given away!
Anyway, I just want to say thanks again to last week's participants, which include:
As always, if you have any questions, tips or ideas regarding this project, please feel free to share.
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children’s book.
A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology” list.
Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.