Well, I've finally made the decision and the move to enable email subscriptions. I know some folks would rather not have more stuff in their inboxes. And that's cool. That's why this is totally an opt-in thing.
But, I made this because I wanted to offer a service for people who:
1) Prefer to catch up by email rather than feedreaders.
2) Like the idea of getting weekly updates by email. Updates will mostly be done automatically as a compilation of latest blog posts once a week. Currently, it is set it to go out on Thursdays.
3) Wish to make sure that there's really something interesting here before visiting (without a feedreader).
4) Believe that I will never rent, sell or give away your email addresses. And, no plans of spamming either.
5) Wish to receive newsflash messages - but only as 'special promotions' for email subscribers only, etc. (I don't see myself doing this that often, though!)
6) Want to have the option to receive the updates via IMs (Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AOL) or Twitter.
7) May be like me and do not check feedreaders that often. So, a weekly nudge and reminder via email might be a good idea.
Convinced yet? 😉 Anyway, I've decided to use FeedBlitz as my service provider for this purpose. I've been using their service in another blog for a few months now, and I'm quite happy with it so far. That's why I thought I can trust them with sending them info from me to you.
To subscribe, just enter your email address below and follow the simple steps (and no, you don't need to register for anything) -
In any case, if you have any questions, suggestions or feedback of some kind regarding this email service, you're always welcome to contact me.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.