1. Thank you all for your comments, prayers and kind words of encouragement. I have yet to respond to your comments individually in the last couple of posts, but will definitely get to them in the next few days. Again, thanks! You are just such wonderful people. Your feedback always makes my day!
2. To those who want to know about my nephew and didn't catch my Tweet... He has completed brain surgery yesterday. And, my brother said he's doing well. There's still biopsy, MRI scans, observations, etc to go through. But, so far, so good. We're hoping that all will continue to go well from hereon. Thanks again for all your well wishes.
3. I'm doing much better, health-wise. Still recovering and there are still some aches and pains. But, at least I'm more mobile and able to do stuff again. Definitely feeling better.
4. I'm turning a year older tomorrow. And, I confess: I'm feeling icky about it. Meh. It's not really "the getting older" part that gets me down. It's a whole heap of stuff that stems from not-so-happy birthday memories, I think. And, I do tell myself that I should just be older and wiser to put those things behind me. Besides, no matter how bad some of my birthdays were, I should just be happy that I'm Alive. That I'm here... able to celebrate Life with people I love - and those who love me. After all, in the big scheme of things, I really have nothing to complain about. I am so, so blessed. Spoiled, even. Yet, still. Maybe from now on, I'll take it as my special annual challenge to create The Best Birthday Ever. To squash all past birthday disasters. Either that - or start ignoring my birthday altogether. Heh. 😉
5. Writing of my birthday, one reason I shared No. 4 is actually to thank everyone who already sent in their greetings, virtual gifts and hugs. Really appreciate you taking the time to do so!
6. Daylight Savings Time ends here in Australia tonight. It means, we get an "extra hour" as our clocks move backwards.
7. Ah, and No. 6 means I'm celebrating a 25-hour birthday for the first time. Haha.
8. Like most times when I spend any length of time away from the computer, I am way behind on responding to emails. If you sent anything in the last few days that need my attention/response urgently, please feel free to re-send and mark them urgent. I'll do my best to get back to you soon. My Inbox is in such a mess that I'd hire an "email cleaner" if I could! Anyway, thanks so much for your patience.
9. Although I missed my daily blogging goal here, I am still doing my best to keep up with my 365 photo challenges. And, right now, I'm on Day 96 (I think). So, I'm almost at my 100 Day milestone. If you have any suggestions/ideas for that day, I'd love to hear about them. Doing these 365s keep getting tougher for me. In fact, I've been soooo tempted just to give up. But, right now, I'm hoping to still make it to 100 at least.
10. Writing of birthdays and such. I'm just curious to know...
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.