In the spirit of International "Thank You" Week - and the desire to keep blogging more often, I'd like to share with you these things that I'm thankful for this week. I know I could probably make this list a bit longer. But, I'm quite fond of the number 10 when it comes to lists. So, here you go ---
2) People who take the time to thank and comfort others. Generosity. And Gratitude.
3) Great food; family meals at home (no matter how chaotic!).
4) Online friends and community; "real life" friends... for supporting me in many special, unexpected ways.
6) Finding some time to read books, do a bit of "proper writing", a little art-making, and plenty of dreamstorming.
7) My work, which is a great way to learn, grow, and feel blessed.
8 ) My husband, who takes care of a lot of things that I'm not too fond of doing - bills, taxes, and all sorts of other stuff.
9) My kids, who make me laugh and feel overwhelmed with love and pride - everyday.
10) The Beauty of Now. The Treasure of Yesterday. The Promise of Tomorrow.
What are you thankful for this week? And, have you already thanked someone lately?
Shai has been managing and blogging here at ShaiCoggins.com for 17 years. Here, she writes about creativity, productivity, and how to recharge for a better, happier lifestyle. She is the author of Today: Life Journal, Colour Bliss: Kaleidoscopes, and a little known children's book. A serial entrepreneur, Shai also currently runs Vervely.com, a boutique digital media agency offering online content, community, and conversion marketing services. Her blogging experience and digital work have been featured in various media, including being listed in Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology" list. Originally from Manila, Shai lived in Singapore and the USA before moving to Australia with her British husband. They have two children, a pet bunny, and a rambunctious rescue Labrador.